Battle wave after wave of enemy ships. Tackle ruthless foes and fight to defend your planet and species from destruction. There to keep you company, your ever-upbeat (often inappropriately so) AI assistant, Mac.
- Deploy a unique structures to defend your world
- Grow and upgrade them
- Empower your ship to help tackle the endless hoards
- When you’re ready, take the Ark onwards to a new world
- Encounter four interesting and unique bosses
- Experience a fun and gripping story, saving humanity alongside your AI assistant, Mac
Your new home awaits, Above the Stars!
- Casual Game
- Idle Game
- Incremental Game
- Bullet Hell
What was originally going to be a typical idle/incremental game quickly evolved into something much more engaging/active.
It was hard to balance the new ideas with the original goal, but with update 1.11 (autopilot) I feel a good balance has been reached, allowing the player to decide how they want to enjoy the game.
- Developer: ArmanDoesStuff
- Release Date: October 31st, 2020
- Platforms: PC – Steam, Android – Play Store
- Price: $4 (Steam), Free (Android)
- Availability: Digital Download
- Languages: English
- ESRB: E for everyone
- Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.armandoesstuff.com
gameskeys.net – Hand picked underrated games
About the Company
ArmanDoesStuff is the work of Arman Awan. A solo indie developer based in London since June 2016.